1. Canva – Become a Graphic Designer in 1 Hour or Less
One of the highest rated courses on Udemy with 4.6 out of 5 stars, this course is undoubtedly a win-win purchase with special Udemy offers. The course offers a quickand easy way to create professional eye-catching designs without having to spend time and money on any complicated software. It is designed for absolute beginners and the instructor has started from the scratch. There is also a certificate of completion. So if you are a complete newbie to Canva, we highly recommend you to try this course.
With a 4.6 out of 5 star rating and more than 4000 students, this course is also a good learning resource for learning Canva. If you want to learn graphic design in less than two hours, then this course is the right choice for you. As per the instructor he is intended to create independent designers who would make the best out of this platform. The course includes a vast variety of resources and theoretical lessons that evolve around color theory, branding, color psychology and typography.
|How to Create Illustrations in Canva|
3. Canva 2022 – Graphic Design Class | Lates Canva Version
Adam Daniel is an experiences teacher with more than 20,000 students on Udemy. The purpose of this course is to enlighten the users to make the most out of Canva by learning to use Canva for creating logos, social graphics, T-shirt, poster, advertising, biz card, letterhead and more!
4. Canva Next Level: Become a Canva Expert
The instructors of this course, Diana is a Canva Certified Creative and Ronny works at Canva as the Head of Communities which is totally cool! The purpose of this advanced course is to share 10 extraordinary courses with the users which will improve their visual identity. Their content is pretty unique and engaging. Have a look at their course content:
- Build Quick & Easy Websites with Canva
- Create and Use your Bitmoji with Canva
- Create Animated Stories for Facebook & Instagram with Canva
- Create Irresistible YouTube Thumbnails with Canva
- Create a Killer Resume with Canva
- How to shoot Professional Photos without a Professional Studio
- Create Beautiful Mock-ups with Canva
- Create Convincing Business Proposals with Canva
- How to Create Animated social media posts with Canva
This is by far the awesome-est content we have come across!
5. Canva Master Course | Use Canva to Grow your Business
With 19,000 students and 4.7 star rating out of 5; this course has attained a Bestseller badge on Udemy. This course covers all the latest functionalities and features of the platform, some of which include; publishing the designs directly on social media from Canva creating animated text and GIFs and building simple websites and landing pages with Canva, scheduling social media posts from Canva! Another pro of this course is that by joining this course the users also gain access to a mastermind group on Facebook where the author publishes tutorials and Canva news.